Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hey Kids!




Weeellll, if it ain't all my favorite lil' bastards! Grandpa Fred is babysitting you goofy bastards today while your normal moron blogg-boy is away. And seeing that last post of his and the very fact it was TUESDAY leads me to believe he's been neglecting "Sammy Bronkowitz Presents" pretty regularly.

Let me pour a little more Bailey's into my cup o'joe here and get down to business.

Ahhhh, just the way Grandpa Fred likes it. If all goes accordingly, I won't even remember typing this post by lunch time.

So where was I? Oh right, the pinko-hippie jerkwad that I'm babysitting for. Let me tell you something about My. SatansYam: he IS bad for not giving a damn about what's going on over in Iraq. Period.

Right now Yammy-boy's probably off on some environmental crusade in Alaska while you and I are hard at work (though I'm lucky enough to be enjoying this from the comfort of my own kitchen table while reruns of Press Your Luck are on TV in the background. I sure wish my wife, Shana, would turn that shit off every once in a while. Maybe try pressing Fred's "luck" for once? You know what I mean? Heh heh heh. Well, as long as she keep that damn cat off my recliner, I don't give a good god damn. it always tries to claw up the arms and leaves a hairy mess all over it!)

But I digress. Commie liberals. They're a pain in the ass. Would all you tree huggers please go back to your chanting circles and meditate and shutting the hell up?! Let President Bush and his staff handle things like warfare and commerce and social security here in the Big Boy world. We have real problems, people! And sticking your head in the sand because you're just too sensitive to read about our sons and daughters DYING in war is just sissy! I didn't raise my sons to be sissies. Hell, I didn't raise my baby girl Danielle to be a sissy girl either! She started working for Tyson Chicken as a meatpacking intern at 18. Know what she does now? Not only is she a supervisor, but she's working in their corporate office. My little darling tells me that next  month she's supposed to finally move into a cubicle of her own instead of sharing the one with this Jew kid they've crammed her into for the last 7 months. He's probably a pinko-Commie too. I told Danielle to keep her eye on him just in case he's a liberal plant.


Well, nature's calling and it's getting harder for me to hit ther right keys on this computer after my third cup of Bailey's and coffee. Since I know I'll be at least half an hour in the john, I'm going to sign off for the day. But you guys know what I mean about SatansYam being a candy-ass and all that. I love the guy, but he can't go denying the work of America in Iraq. We're the BEST fucking country in the world and when we act, walk, talk, shit, everyone needs to listen! Wish me luck, kids. In the meantime, let sissy-boy know you agree with me in the Comments. I'll check in later.

Grandpa Fred, signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home