Friday, April 22, 2005

Return of the Daily Spam

After musing a little while on the ridiculous nature of yesterday's spam e-mail, I decided to send a preposterous reply to the address it supposedly came from.

Here's what I wrote, which played on a miniscule detail from his original e-mail:

-----Original Message-----
From: XXXXXX, XXX
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:37 AM
To: 'Mr_Kelly_Cole'
Subject: RE: Fulfill My Last Wish Please!!

hey I have an aunt in Bulgaria! What hospital are ya at?

To my surprise I received this reply a few hours later:

-----Original Message-----From: Mr Kelly Cole [mailto:kelly_cole102@yahoo.com]Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:02 PM
To: XXXXXX, XXX
Subject: Your Willingness
Dear XXXXXX,

Thanks for your mail.

I will want you to confirm to me your Willingness to assist me in this Great project of Fulfilling My Last Wish.

Thanks,
Mr Kelly.

What's up with all the random capitalization? Anyone have a suggestion what my response should be? I have a feeling I can have some fun with "Mr. Kelly."

Besides, what's he doing all day other than scamming witless morons?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home