Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What a pisser

Guys, does this ever happen to you?

You walk into a public restroom to piss, say at work perhaps, and while you're standing at the toilet you start thinking about random stuff. Sometimes whatever you're working on, maybe what you want to do over the weekend. And sometimes it's a movie. Sometimes it's a funny line or scene in a movie. And you start laughing quietly out loud.
But loud enough that whoever is behind the closed door in the stall next to you can easily hear you snickering.

I'm usually good about keeping my laughs silent when this does occur, but today, as I recalled a certain scene from European Vacation ("Dad, I think he's going to pork her! .....He may pork her, Russ."), I chortled aloud, only afterward realizing that I think someone else was in the stall nearby.

I tried to cover with a strange sounding cough immediately following my laugh, but it was a pretty weak effort.

At least no one walked up to the toilet next to me while I was in mid-laugh. That might have been a little more awkward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home