Wednesday, July 20, 2005

California Tortilla

Back when I lived in the Washington DC Metro area, there was an burrito seller of increasingly popular repute called California Tortilla Kitchen. Or more affectionately known as "Cally-T's". My co-workers introduced me to Cally-T's when I started working in Bethesda.

We trudged no less than 10 blocks to eat at Cally-T's, often bringing back burritos and the incredibly moist and chocolately brownies for our less fortunate co-workers that were confined to their desks.

But since I moved to the West Coast almost 2 years ago, I've not yet found a replacement to fill the Cally-T's void in my life. Ironic since I now live IN California.

Fortunately, there's now a blog where Cally-T fanatics in the Diaspora can conversationally congregate and whatnot about our favorite DC eatery (which has opened like 5 new locations since I left! Go Cally-T's!)

Without further ado, I give you California Love, the California Tortilla Official Blog Spot:
http://californiatortilla.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM PST, Blogger Satan's Yam said...

Thanks for caring, you burrito-hating reprobates!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home