Monday, February 28, 2005

Obviously, there's been alot of the latter...

Ok, so I never promised this would be updated often. In fact I never promised it would be updated at all. In fact, if you've actually come back to this blog within the last three weeks prior to or since this message was posted, you may have even less going on in your life than Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

Oh wait, he actually had a role in Ray.

OK, then your life may be less eventful than breeding season in a mollusk colony! Yeah.

But what's "often" to me may not be "often" to you. For instance, my boss seems to think my showing up late to work often means "three days a week". Where as I feel that as long as those days are never back-to-back-to-back, it's safe. What an asshole.

Wow, funny how the word "asshole" reverberates in the boundless realm of cyberspace when there's no one else around.

Well, grab yourself a big ole bucket of roosterchum, sit back an enjoy the show. What else are you going to do?
Work?
Listen to your fiance blab about how you never "do enough around the house"?
Scour the inside of your toilet til that "toilet beard" that's been growing darker around the inner bowl is gone?

Fat chance! What am I saying? I'm saying I will make an effort to post at least one new message here each day.

I'm also saying that I apparently see alot more free time in my future than I have any reason to believe will be there.

Recommended reading for 3/1/05: The Body by Stephen King (from Different Seasons)

Consider me gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home